"But as many as received Him, to them gave He power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on His name."

John 1:12

Monday, August 1, 2011


I breathe in the beauty of the Lord. His sweet peace fills me. His love surrounds me. His Word guides me. He delivered me from all my fears. How great is the Lord, Jesus Christ! He is ever merciful. I am very grateful that He didn't strike me dead when I deliberately continue to sin against Him. Now, He has rescued and redeemed me from that. I am very grateful! He continues to purify me from all my sins. I am very happy!

This life is good. And though it has many difficulties and pains, God has taught me so many things. One thing He taught me was: Do not leave something for the glory of God just because someone said so. When God calls you to it, DO IT without hesitation. One day, that person will leave you and you lost that opportunity to obey and experience God. And it happened for me. The person left and I have no regrets because I didn't waste that opportunity to experience what changed my life. Amazing.

Don't let this world deceive you. Look unto Jesus only. ONLY. When we do, we will venture this world for Him and we will see His power and glory in front of our very eyes -- one that changes the people, one that heals, one that consumes, one that transforms, and one that will turn the world upside down. One constant thing about the Lord is this: We have already WON. We don't go to the battle and wonder if we will win. But with Jesus, we WILL win! We have already won even before the battle starts. Let us side with Him and make Him our Refuge and we will never be ashamed!

Watch and see. He is ABLE.

No comments:

Post a Comment