"But as many as received Him, to them gave He power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on His name."

John 1:12

Friday, August 26, 2011

Happy Happy Happy


Happy happy happy. Those are the three words that describe me. You ask, why am I saying this? First and foremost I want to give glory and honor to the Lord and I want to share the goodness, greatness, and faithfulness of His Majesty.

I feel so loved. I feel so elated. I feel like I'm in heaven. And you ask me, what is going on? What is so special? What has happened that is so special?

My answer:  Love of Jesus. If you look at my life and get to really know me, I am going through a lot, from losing someone special, to bunch of family problems. So there is nothing that is happening that can be described by most people as something very very special, at least to their opinion, like an achievement or an event. None of that because where I am is more profound and much better than any achievement, material acquisition or promotion could ever offer. Jesus. He surpasses ALL things.

I could just sit here and laugh until my heart aches in so much laughter. I feel like my eyes are smiling endlessly. I don't feel any worry or any fear. I speak to people with so much joy and confidence. I feel like a set of heavy chains have been taken out of my shoulders. I never thought I could ever be this happy. I am overflowing with happiness, I can't even describe it. Now I know what it means when Jesus said, "I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly." John 10:10
Recently I have been given more duties at work. I was very excited as I dive into doing what I was asked to do. I have learned new things and I am being stretched beyond my comfort zone. With the joy of the Lord, I embrace them with so much excitement. I am truly truly TRULY happy!

Life is so beautiful. Life is so good. God is so AMAZING. No words could ever describe this happiness and peace. No words could describe how amazing the Lord is. He is absolutely amazing and wonderful. He truly knows what He commands us to do in the Bible. He loves us so much that He left us with the Holy Spirit. He left us with the Bible as our guide in revealing the mysteries of His love and promises. He is faithful.

The secrets: Repent (completely turn away from everything you know to be sin). Give your life fully surrendered to the Lord. Make Him your Savior and Lord. Make Him the focus of your existence. Allow Him to take control of your hearts and lives. Be a slave to righteousness that leads to holiness. Submit your will to His will. Let go of everything that satisfies your flesh. Read and practice His word. Obey. Obey. Obey. Wait on Him. Trust Him. Be faithful in little things. Give yourself away to those who are in need.

An abundant life awaits each one of us as He promised.

I also want to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has been by my side, praying with and for me, encouraging me, guiding, challenging and teaching me. My sister, Lian, and my sisters in Christ, Rose, Carol, Geni, and Anwesha. I love you so much. Thank you for your prayers and love. I am very blessed to have true friends in my life. You are true, honest and real. The truth, no matter how painful it was, made me free and closer to Jesus. It has set me free. and for that I THANK YOU. As you join me in my pain and struggle, you will also join me as we rise up higher into His glory. I pray that the Lord will bless you more abudantly in this life and provide all your needs. Continue to grow in the Lord. God bless you and take you deeper into intimacy with Him. ♥

Join me in worshipping our God. He is worthy!



"Through the LORD’s mercies we are not consumed,
Because His compassions fail not.
They are new every morning;
Great is Your faithfulness.
“The LORD is my portion,” says my soul,

“ Therefore I hope in Him!”
Lamentations 3:22-24

1 comment:

  1. Ola, Princess of God! With what You've just shared, I am reminded of His excruciatingly sweet love for each of us, the freedom He'll give us when we choose to give our lives to Him, the endless celebration of a heart when we surrender every piece of it to Christ. I love you =)

    ReplyDelete