"But as many as received Him, to them gave He power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on His name."

John 1:12

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I am very happy for the results for the month of July. All glory to God! He is amazing! He has been providing more than I can ever ask for.


"The LORD is my strength and song,
And He has become my salvation;
He is my God, and I will praise Him;
 My father’s God, and I will exalt Him."
- Exodus 15:2

Life can be painful at times. We look at the things we no longer have. We look at what need to let go. We look at what we need to run away from. We look at the things that are changing. We look at the things that we need to change. It is difficult.

We look at the people who left us. No matter how painful it is, we have to accept it. We fear. We tremble by the thought.

But God is good. He never brings us to the tunnel without taking us to the end of it. He is with us as we go through it. And "With Him we move and have our being." Acts 17:28

He is faithful and that is all I can say. At times when I feel the pain, He reminds me to trust in Him. He will not put me to shame. He reminds me that He has great plans for me and that all of the pain leads me to the Land He promised me to give. He never fails to provide and encourage. He never fails to show me that it is for the best. I still cry but I know He is there for me. And little things like this achievement gives me hope. It makes me smile. It makes me see that God hasn't given up on me.

I remember when Jesus cried before He was arrested. He fell on His face and told the Father, ""My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as You will." Matthew 26:39 I pray the same way. This is God's will for me. I suffer for Him and for those He has called me to minister to. It is a privilege to die for Him. It is a privilege to suffer for Him and His Kingdom. As Paul said, "For as the sufferings of Christ abound in us, so our consolation also abounds through Christ." If we die with Him, we will also glory with Him.

Is there anything else better than that?

1 comment: