"But as many as received Him, to them gave He power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on His name."

John 1:12

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

♥ Jesus - my One and Only desire ♥

Yours is the most amazing Love.
Yours are the Healing hands.
Your power are the most powerful.
Your grace is the most abundant.
Your face is the most handsome.
I look unto You ONLY.

If I can make the world colorful, I will pour out pails of color for Thee.
If I can sing all day, I will put out the best ♪♫melody.
Your smile and tenderness, are what inspire me.
You move me. Closer and closer to Thee.
My Love, You amaze me.
I don't have anything that I own, but my heart and affection I pour for Thee.
The gifts, desires, and talents You gave me
Use it, for Your glory.

Now, I come away with Thee.
Because there is no place I'd rather be.
There is no place I'd rather be.
I love You, Lord!♥

picture taken from www.setapartgirl.com

3 comments:

  1. bi ko ikaw nang sa pic. haha...

    poem made by you? nice...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha!! Nami sng picture noh?.. Sagad sng mga photographers sng set apart girl.. Daw sa may mga katubuhan lng e. ma shooting mn ta amo2 na sa aguisan hehehe! :)
    Yeah, by me, inspired of course by the Holy Spirit........... Nami noh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe nami pa sa pinakanami dai tuod man nami ka poem...

    ReplyDelete