"But as many as received Him, to them gave He power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on His name."

John 1:12

Friday, August 5, 2011

Life has begun. A new day. A new beginning. A new chapter. A wonderful life awaits. No need to fuss over the past. No need to fight begging to stay. No more. Eyes looking forward. Heart moving forward. Grateful. Hopeful. Excited. Enduring. Happy. I will take all the pain until I see His glory and power. Until I see His plan in its fullness. While I wait, I enjoy fellowshipping with Him. I take delight in Him. I take delight in learning more about Him. I take delight in being productive. I take delight in being purified. All for His glory.

This is not a start. I remember 2 years ago, God rescued me from the same pit but I went back. Again and again, He rescued me because He loves me. I am grateful that He never gave up on me. Eventhough I slowly went back to my pit, I remember that day, I was on my knees, wholly surrendered to Him and I know that my life from that day was never the same. That's my defining moment. I see His hand in my life. He has brought me far from where I used to be. And I know He will do more. I am grateful for my sister and my friends who encouraged me even if they don't know what's going on. I love you all! You made a difference in my life.

I hope you enjoy some of the pictures here. Some art works fascinate me. I love arts. So I want to share them with you. They are displayed here in the World Bank. Some are in the other building.











Then okay, this one. One of my friends at work let me try this earrings as I gave her a set of earrings from the Philippines. Then she took a picture of me. Hehe! Don't get me wrong, I don't wear this, ok? Hehehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment