"But as many as received Him, to them gave He power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on His name."

John 1:12

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Creative Thursday

I am very excited that it is time for Creative Thursday. Today, I thought of doing something for 2 of the most special people in my life: my brother and sister. They are so encouraging to me and they make my world more colorful. I love you both!

I have also made one that includes the food I wanted to eat so bad. Lian bought it and they ate it. I am happy to see them eating it. It is more than enough for me. Thank you Yanny! The last one is a picture of a child who God loves so dearly. God has called us to give them beauty for ashes, oil for mourning, and a garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness (Isaiah 61). Let us all work to make that happen. God be glorified.





Lian's blog is jesuscolorsmyworld.blogspot.com. She has also posted beautiful things about our faithful God there. Surely, you will be encouraged.

Until next Thursday. God bless everyone! Let us continue to delight in the Lord and be encouraged. Stand firm until the end.

"The righteous shall inherit the land,
         And dwell in it forever."
Psalm 37:29

No comments:

Post a Comment