"But as many as received Him, to them gave He power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on His name."

John 1:12

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Let the Redeemed Say So

"Let the redeemed of the LORD tell their story" Psalm 107:2

It has ended.

Tears fell. Heart broke. Agony and Pain. Fear. Insecurity.

I never thought it would ever end through a misunderstanding. I thought that was it for life. Despite the arguments and misunderstanding, sickness and pain, and even multiple times of betrayal,, I thought that it will never end in another heartbreak (again).

It has been a while. I still cry when I remember the good old times. Times shared together. Memories. Thoughts. Celebrations. Laughter. Those were the days. Beautiful. Memorable.

Forgiveness. Selfless prayer. Surrender.

It has been 3 weeks. I thought I would be miserable but I am loving where I am right now. Discovering more of Jesus everyday. Excited for what He is going to do next. I truly believe that it was His strong hand that rescued me. It was His strong hand that delivered me. It was His strong hand that set me free! There could be nothing that I can do because I was trying to hold it so dear to me and was so afraid to let go. Yet, He rescued me again. I don't know the future but He does. and because of that, I trust in Him.


So as I walk around, I remember His goodness and faithfulness. I am reminded of His promises. I am very excited! Fear and insecurity don't take hold of me anymore. I have found my security and confidence in the Lord. I trust in Him. I have found true joy in waiting and trusting in Him. When I follow my own emotions, I always end up in despair. But when I follow Him, peace fills my heart. So I hide in the shadow of His wings and I hide my heart in His word. Because He is trustworthy. He is faithful! He is amazing!

♪♫My chains are gone, I've been set free. My God my Savior, has ransomed me.♪♫

Praise be to the Lord God ALMIGHTY!

"Wait on the LORD,
         And keep His way,
         And He shall exalt you to inherit the land"
Psalm 37:34
         (What a promise)

No comments:

Post a Comment