"But as many as received Him, to them gave He power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on His name."

John 1:12

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Praise Sunday

I am very happy that I can write today - a Sunday. Usually I am so busy that I can't have a time to sit in front of a computer and write in here. So I praise God for this time that I can glorify Him.

It is a Praise Sunday! I have sooo many things to praise God for!!! Would you join me?

First of all, tears fell from my eyes out of joy when my sister told me she got baptized today. I AM VERY HAPPY. Praises fill my heart. He is absolutely amazing!!! He makes me want to love Him more and live for Him more. He is WONDERFUL. More than wonderful. No words can describe our majestic God! I am very happy for my sister. I am so thankful to the Lord for all that He is doing in our family. And I cannot wait to see what He is going to do next. This is just the beginning. I love Him. I adore Him. He is my life.

Second, I praise Him because we are not affected by Hurricane Irene. Praise God for that.

Third, I praise God becaue He is great. He gives strength. Today, He put me to serve in two places: Intercession and Children's Ministry. He gave me strength. He poured out His Holy Spirit on us. I was filled with anguish as I prayed and what came out of my mouth over and over again was the one preached by our Pastor Brett. I cried "Lord, pour out Your Spirit in this place. Pour out Your power. Repentance, we pray for repentance from everyone today. Pour out Your Spirit in this place! Pour out Your Spirit, oh Lord!" The Pastor then talked about Holy Spirit. Amazing how He puts things together. Sometimes, I don't know how to react in His awesomeness because He is just so awesome! Praise His name. He is worthy!
 




 
Fourth, I praise God because my family and friends are constantly protected amidst the storm here in the US and in the Philippines. They both have storms at the same time. Praise God. It has been a week of calamity and I praise God because by His mercy, we are still alive. He is GOOD!

Fifth, I praise God for all that He is going to do, and for all that He is already doing that will come soon. I look forward to miracles and lives being changed. The beautiful thing about being with the Lord is that you will see people coming to the Lord before your very eyes and it is so great. It is so encouraging. It is so great that makes you want to love God all the more.

Sixth, I praise God for financial provision for my friend. Well, we don't have it yet but we believe and trust God. Faith is trusting what we don't see right? So we believe and trust the Lord for His miracles.

Seventh, I praise God for Jesus. For His love for us. For coming to earth and die for us. For all that He gave that sets us free from ourselves and our sins. For the power vested upon us because of Him. For the Holy Spirit to guide and convict us. For everything God is. He is love. He is amazing love. He is life. He is abundant life. Words will never be enough.

Praise God!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment