"But as many as received Him, to them gave He power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on His name."

John 1:12

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

No Matter What. All the days of my life.

"Being with God on the boat doesn't mean that no storm will come. But it means, no storm will GET to you."


‎"The man/woman who follows the crowd will usually go no farther than the crowd. The man/woman who walks alone is likely to find herself in places no one has ever been before." -Albert Einstein

People can hurt me, trample me and treat me like I am nothing. But I will still love You, God. I will still follow Your ways, God. I will still worship and honor You, God. No matter what. All the days of my life.

People can desert me. Leave me all alone. But You are with me. You promised that You are with me always. And so even if we walk against the crowd, against the most precious people in my life, Jesus, I will follow You. Lead me to a place where nobody has been before - a place You have prepared just for me. I will still love You. I will still follow. No matter what. All the days of my life.

I choose to follow You. But people can mock me. They think I am bad. They run away from me. I still choose to follow You. I still choose to give my life to You. No matter what. All the days of my life.

There is power in You. There is grace to overcome. So I will brave the storm. Break down walls. Break free from what easily entangles (Hebrews 12:2). With You. With You. With the people You put in my life. Nothing can stop us, Lord. We are winners with You.

I love You, Lord. Not because of who I am but because of who You are. Because You loved us first. And You are worthy. More than worthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment