"But as many as received Him, to them gave He power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on His name."

John 1:12

Wednesday, July 27, 2011


"When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze." Isaiah 43:2

I am happy to know that God is with me as I pass through the waters and the flames. That in itself is sooooo comforting! THANK YOU, Lord!

"Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I say Rejoice!" Philippians 4:4

His promises say:

"And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose" Romans 8:28

Eye has not seen, nor ear heard,
 Nor have entered into the heart of man

The things which God has prepared for those who love Him.” 1 Corinthians 2:9

As Elisabeth Elliott said, "Perhaps some future day, Lord, Thy strong hand will lead me to a place where I must stand – utterly alone. Alone, O gracious love, but for Thee I shall be satisfied if I can see – JESUS ONLY. I do not know Thy plans for years to come, my spirit finds its perfect home – sufficiency. Lord, all my desire is before Thee now, lead on, no matter where, no matter what, I trust in Thee.” I am looking forward to see more of Him and see Him move in people's lives. I am excited to experience the fulfillment of each of His promises and experience His power as He promised!

No comments:

Post a Comment