"But as many as received Him, to them gave He power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on His name."

John 1:12

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Jesus is Faithful. My Lord is wonderful! He never left me and is still with me always.

"Whom have I in heaven but You?
And there is none upon earth that I desire besides You."
Psalm 73:25

Lord, You alone are my Portion forever. People come and go, love and hurt but You, Lord, are perfect ALWAYS and FOREVER!

I ♥ You and desire to love You for the rest of my life, all the days of my life... You and YOU alone. You are worthy of ALL of me. Take me as Thou will, use me as Thou will! For Your glory and honor alone. Forever and EVER!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I really like this song! :) I saw Your face in the sky, you were smiling. :) soothing...full of emotions na song.... love it...listen to this always... :* love you........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for sharing this song, yanny! I love it too. Kapila ko na na liwat2 nami nami gd! His love is overwhelming! Even before we were born, He already loved us. How amazing!! There is no fear to face tomorrow coz He loves us and will take care of us.. I am soo happy!

    ReplyDelete