"But as many as received Him, to them gave He power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on His name."

John 1:12

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Little Adventure - July 10

How many times do we just pass by without noticing something new, something different, some beautiful? I know I did. So today, I did a little adventure and I found a lot of things that really amuse me and sparked a great delight in my heart! Most often than not, it is the simple things that we miss. And it is in the simple things that can give us a little adventure.

Here they are...



The church service will be at 10:30. I arrived at 9:30 so I have one hour to sit down, pray, meditate and appreciate the things around me.

The first I saw was this set of chairs and a blue rocking wooden chair with them. No store owns them. It is provided by the area...

Next, I found this colorful circles on the road. How pretty!


This tree is surrounded by the green circle as you can see! How cute!

This is the Headquarters of a News Channel. Channel 7 I think. They have this big screen in front showing the news and moving texts beside it. Pretty cool!

I forgot the name of this flowers. But this is my friend Mary's favorite! There is a bunch of them close to Church.
 Closer?

 With me in it. Hihi!

Next I found this tree with purple flowers. Really pretty too!

Then beside me were little fruits (unedible). Here are the pictures! I like the way it blends with the bench. Hehe! I like the concept (for photography).


 Later on I found more colored wooden chairs. I took a picture on one of them. It is like a little park where people hang out for free. 

I was on my way home but the journey doesn't end! I found this tree with white flowers. In some areas of the city, it is pink but this one is white.








I don't about you but I like this. I don't think you can find this everywhere in the world. They are containers for free magazines, newspapers, etcetera.... And yes they are FREE. :)
 
 On my way, I found this great arrangement of colors. I love it!

I hope you enjoyed my great adventure today. Hihi! I hope to share with you more... Let us appreciate the beauty of our surrounding that our Creator has orchestrated every moment.

"I see Your face in the morning. You are beautiful."

2 comments:

  1. wow! :) how about posting your adventures everyday, dai? You little one of July 10, 2011 is quite full of colors. I love the flowers, circles on the streets, free mags and newpapers, and the blue rocking chair. If it were here, in the morning you can't find it anymore coz somebody took it home. hahaha

    That white flowers in a tree, diba may ari man ni di? Color pink! And that red fruits, is it eatable? Bugnay na siya kun dri diba??? or maybe not. coz here, the red circles are in a stem.

    How about mangosteen? hahaha its July and I'm looking forward to taste it! yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hihi I am happy you commented. Thank you yanny. Yes, I am hoping to have an adventure daily.. I got my camera here so surely, I will make it to a point to appreciate and record really pretty things around me.. :)

    Hihi Yes the flowers and the colors..!! Cute2 noh? I know, if ara da ang chairs, madula gd na. Isulat ko pa na tni hehehe! Gling wala nalng. haha! :))

    You are right, it's the same tree but here, they have white and pink..! And the red fruits are UNedible. I wouldnt even try. Haha! I dont know it's name.. :)

    They dont have mangosteen here. Hehe maybe later pa, coz gna import na. I hope you enjoyed my little adventure.. Ikaw nmn! Post mo mn ha?

    ReplyDelete