"But as many as received Him, to them gave He power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on His name."

John 1:12

Monday, July 18, 2011

Beautiful Weekend - July 16-17

What a beautiful weekend! I can't even describe it. I hadn't been feeling miserable and burdened for a long time but on Friday night, I totally was. I was so burdened that I sought the Lord in His word even before going out on Saturday. He answered and continue to answer the questions I had on my head. And after spending time in His presence, His presence abounds throughout the day! Despite the pain I experienced that night, the day and the weekend was still beautiful! Despite what I am going through, there is joy and peace. There are a few things that I am scared of but His word and love comforts me! "I keep my eyes always on the Lord, with Him at my right hand, I will NOT be shaken!" Psalm 16:8

What a beautiful weekend! On Saturday, I went to work and on my way to work I took a little adventure with my little old camera. Here are the photos!


While waiting for the bus, I sat on a red fence. Behind me is an apartment Building!
 


Cargo trains!

Train station where I take the train to work!


George Washington Museum from afar
 




I dont know what this is but I find it very interesting!
 


Baho baho!!!



Spending time with Aoife at church



Aoife's dog named Hannah

After drinking wildberry smoothie, she looked like a clown or Old Mcdonald as she calls mcdonald. bwahaha! and started to call me "Mona Lisa" and Rose "Mary Ketchup"
 

Aoife loves Judy so much! She plays with it everytime she enters my room. Hehehe!


Haha she beat me with these beautiful nails! Hey, she went to the Salon for this! Hehehe!


Aoife: You look so ugly here, Aileen! Hahahahaha!!!!


Haha she makes me laugh. Haha!


Later on, we went to Simona and Sabela's birthday. What a wonderful time!

Uhmmm having a very meaningful conversation with Mamona. hehe!


She is adorable!


I was trying this on and eventually Doris offered to take a picture of me. Hihi! *Thank you*

Put it on Aoife so I can take a picture of her with it. Pretty sassy huh?

So those are the new memories for my beautiful weekend. Plus, it was the birthday of my best Friend, Lena..

The best part of my weekend is to be given the grace, the joy and the love to talk about Jesus and love others beyond myself. I spoke to one of my co-workers about Jesus and it was a great moment for the glory of God. I pray for him that He will continue to see God's love for Him and give himself for Jesus. We prayed together after giving him half of my dinner as the Spirit led. I realized that for us to truly spread who Jesus is to share it with Joy, a living testimony and ♥♥love♥♥. --Amazing--

Anoth one great part of my weekend is the breakthrough of something that really confused and bothered me. It drove me much closer to the Lord and I am more encouraged after it! Wohoo! Really happy! and really at peace! I can actually answer someone, "I am doing really good" when somebody asked how I am.

Today, is the birthday of Mahal. I gave her a call to greet her. Then I heard her crying. Oh man, I MISS THIS GIRL!!! I mean, I really really miss her! Her name is Mahal and she is very special to me. She is like a sister to me! Can I say, like a child? Hmmm a sister is much better. She is 10 now. And I pray that she will grow up loving the Lord and living for Him.


With Mahal, I miss her SOOOO much! Beyond words!
I am VERY blessed!! I have a family who loves me. I have brothers and sisters who truly love me and they show it. I have little ones who think about me everytime they are beaten up by their parents, who put our pictures on their wall and bring them to school. They told me that life there is so dull without me. I was like trying to remove the spotlight from me and bring them closer to the Lord. But, thinking about that, I would have never expected this from them. I never asked for them to love me like this but I am so filled with love from them. So much, I am overjoyed! It's so hard to say good bye :(

Surely, His love knows no bounds! It sprouts from everywhere, even from places you will never expect it to sprout. I am truly grateful. I am soooo encouraged to live more and more for His glory. That He be glorified in all that I do! I love you, Lord! You are MORE than AMAZING! THANK YOU! I don't deserve this but you gave! You are MOST Wonderful and You make every moment, even during the storm, BEAUTIFUL and worth living!♥

Life is so beautiful. There is so much hope and peace in Him. I am very excited for what is to come!♪♫

4 comments:

  1. nice. :) everything is cute. heheh what's that thing u don't like but very interesting? baho2x my ara man da gle hahahah gin export.

    magtulok ko sa pic nio ni mahal ga smile man ko. nag cry siya haw?

    cute sang 3 ka mga kids da. daw puti kman pero sa pic nio nga ga buslo kmo daw ka itom cmu haw. hehehe :*

    happy to see where you wait for the train and bus.


    :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. and I like that happy birthday crown. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. and what about the meaning conversation with Mamona? Does she likes mamon?heheheh :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehehe! I mean, I ddnt know kng ano to pero its interesting. Pro wala ko kabalo kng para sa ano. Hehe!

    Gni may baho2, wala ko nalng gn simhutan hehe! bsi gn export haha! Baligya ta aton baho2 da? Hehehehe! Huo, nag cry sya, wish ya daw na magcall ko sa bday ya. Hehe.. :)

    Haha itom sakon ky ka puti sa iya hahaha!! Mamona ang tawag ni Aoife sa iya ky ndi sya kasampot guro or d sya ka remember hehehehehehe!! Mamon. Funnny! Hehehe!

    ReplyDelete