"But as many as received Him, to them gave He power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on His name."

John 1:12

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Creative Thursday

Again, it is Creative Thursday and it is September 1. Hurray! The topic for today is Family. How precious are our families! Most people don't have families. Most of them yearn to have one. Because we have it, we appreciate and treasure it. We love them and take care of them. Most of all, we grow together in the Lord. I am so blessed to have a big family and I praise God for that! Not just that, they make me happy. Although we have our own problems and imperfections, we still enjoy being with each other. We love to love and show affection to each other. We love to laugh. We love to have fun. We love to help each other. Our favorite past time is eating. We don't criticize each other except for a few times which I seek God's help in. We don't speak bad words to each other. I praise God for taking everything that we have because that made us closer to each other. It made us appreciate each other more. I used to look at other people's family and get envious because their family didn't go through what we went through. I felt that they are so blessed because they had a good Christian upbringing which we didn't have. But you know what, now, I wouldn't want it any other way. God has a great plan for us and everything that we went through will be used for His glory and honor. He makes beautiful things out of the dust.

This is for them. I love you so much! There is nothing that I desire more than for our family to give ourselves to God, live for Him and work together for His Kingdom here on earth. There is nothing impossible with God.



2 comments:

  1. Amen dai...... I'm seeking Him everyday esp when I open my eyes I ask for His strength gd I feel so weak to get up...in everything I do I really try not to do bad things.... :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yanny.. I am happy that you are growing so much in the Lord. I am really encouraged. Praising God for you gd and for His work in your life..! Excited gd ko for us and our family, for what God has in store and what He will do next! Mwah! Keep on growing in faith.

    ReplyDelete