"But as many as received Him, to them gave He power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on His name."

John 1:12

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Melodii Tuesdii

Today is Melody Tuesday. In other words, Melodii Tuesdii. I made that up for fun! :) There are so many songs out there but as children of God, we want to glorify our Father. So here it is for today. I hope to make Him smile.
ALL FOR LOVE


It is You. It is You! The only Love that made a way for us. It is Your love. Jesus.

Abba Father have Your way.
Let the cross draw men to You.

LOVELY
Chris Tomlin

Lovely, He is LOVELY
Worthy, He is worthy

I stand in awe.

THE LIGHT IN ME
Brandon Heath

He put the Light in me.
I'll raise it high
Since He gave me His life, Something was different.
Life starts to have a new meaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment