"But as many as received Him, to them gave He power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on His name."

John 1:12

Saturday, September 3, 2011

I'm in love with You.. ♥

No one can feel how it is to be appreciated unless one has been rejected.
No one can feel how it is to be cherished and treasured unlessone has been mistreated.
No one can feel how it is to be valued and loved unless one been hated, despised and abandoned.
No one can feel how it is to rescued unless one has been in danger.
No one can feel the value of life unless one is close to death.
No one can feel how it is to be unless one has been sick and dying.
No one can feel how it is to be redeemed unless one has been a wreck.
No one can feel how it is to be restored unless one has been broken.

Rejected, mistreated, hated, despised, abandoned, and broken.
Was in danger, sick, and close to death.
I was a wreck.
I was close to destruction.

Then Jesus came. He rescued and redeemed me. He appreciated, cherished, treasured, valued, loved, healed and restored me. Now, I know how it is to be appreciated, cherished, treasured, valued, loved, rescued, healed, redeemed and restored. My Beloved, this is for You...

Can I sing a song to the One who did it all for me?
Can I pour out my heart?
I want to see a glimpse of Your face, oh dear Jesus.
Because I am in love with You.

You have poured out everything I don't deserve.
Made me new, made me whole.
I am in love with You.

I lost all of it. I lost all of me.
But I gained You, all of You.

Can I sing You a song?
Would it be sweet enough to make You smile?
I want to see Your smile.
Precious and Sweet.
I am in love with You.

And even I lost it all, as long as I am lost in You.
I am happy and content.
And when everything is gone,
May my love song for You remains.
I am in love with You.



No comments:

Post a Comment