"But as many as received Him, to them gave He power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on His name."

John 1:12

Friday, September 2, 2011

I'm In Love ♥

This song really speaks what I feel right now. I am in Love. In love with my Prince. In love with my Savior. I am very happy. Truly Happy.


Verse:
You are good, I adore
As I should, I want more
You are King, I bow
All my life, I pour out

Pre-Chorus:
I've never known another
As kind in this life, as You
All the others cross the road
And pass me by, but not You

Chorus:
I'm in love,
From the moment that I saw Your face
I'm in love,
You never turn away Your gaze
I'm in love,
Now the reason for the rest of my days
Is to love You, I will love You

1 comment:

  1. nice dai. . . you're really in love... your blog page speaks of it... its really cute... beautiful... and it speaks of someone doing it for her love... :* Nice pagid ang Im in love with you by Kari Jobe gin click ko sa featured video after this one. :) ty! I posted it on my fb........ :)

    ReplyDelete