"But as many as received Him, to them gave He power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on His name."

John 1:12

Friday, March 16, 2012

Happyness


This girl enthusiastically came to me and said, "Look, Ate Aileen! Before, my heart was heartbroken (pointing to the heartbroken heart in the drawing) because of Julia (the girl who constantly bothers her). But now, GOD put my heart together and gave me "HAPPYNESS" (pointing to the whole heart). God is inside my heart."

Praise God for His amazing work in this girl's life! I am so amazed to just experience it first hand. He is so amazing!!! What a joy to experience God and the way He works in the lives of people. It is worth living for. He is worth every bit of us.

1 comment:

  1. Wow... Praise God. He's amazing to work in this girl. Pray that Julia will have a change of heart too.

    ReplyDelete